Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Plain Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Plain Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plain Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plain cheesecake recipe. You can have plain cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Plain Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust:.
- Use 1.5-2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumb.
- Take 1/4 th tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted at room temperature.
- Get of Filling :.
- You need 4 of (8 oz)packages original cream cheese softened but not whipped.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
Steps to make Plain Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a large pan filled with 1/2 inch water in oven.Mix Graham Cracker (alternative Digestive biscuits) crumbs and cinnamon.Add butter.Press crust onto bottom and 2/3rd of the way up a well greased 9 inch Springform pan(alternative glass baking dish) lined with parchment..
- Wrap a large piece of foil around bottom of pan.Freeze until filling is prepared..
- Filling: Use a hand blender or better still an electric mixer to mix cream cheese,sugar,sour cream and vanilla.Blend until smooth and creamy.Scrape down sides of bowl.Whisk eggs in a bowl.Add to cream cheese mixture..
- Blend just until eggs are incorporated.Overbeating may ruin the cheesecake and cracks may form while baking. Remove crust from freezer and pour in filling.Carefully place cheesecake into preheated water bath..
- Bake for 12 minutes.Turn oven to 325°F and bake until top of cheesecake turns golden,50 to 60 minutes.Remove cake to a wire rack to cool..
- ☆Important to remember to use everything at room temperature to prevent lumps and ensure a smooth creamy cheesecake. Also while baking, put a separate pan of water in the oven.This is the secret to getting moist and soft cheesecake.If you don't do this (it is also called water bath) then your cheesecake may come out dry.Chill overnight.With a sharp knife free the edges.Cut wedges out of cheesecake and serve chilled garnished with strawberries or raspberries..
Once ordered it will be made especially for you. Simple to prepare, large no-cook cheesecake with a sweet base that you can decorate however you wish. This cheesecake was for my mom to ship to Florida and she's cake is your favorite and she's very particular about her cheesecake. We used a plain cheesecake to demonstrate. The best tip for cutting a cake cleanly is to use a hot knife for each cut.
If you find this Plain Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.