Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best High-Protein Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to High-Protein Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to high-protein chicken salad recipe. You can have high-protein chicken salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare High-Protein Chicken Salad:
- Provide 1 lb of cooked chicken breast or rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- Take 1/2 cup of red onion, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet apple, diced (red or green).
- Use 2/3 cup of grapes, quartered or halved (red or white).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dried cranberries (or craisins).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (or nut of choice).
- You need 2/3 cup of plain 2% Greek yogurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice (or more to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 6 medium of lettuce leaves.
Steps to make High-Protein Chicken Salad:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until well combined..
- Using a 3/4 cup measuring scoop, portion out the chicken salad onto lettuce leaves..
How to Make High-Protein Chicken Salad. Chicken gets the star treatment in this recipe by DaVita renal dietitian, Carol from California. Crunchy High Protein Chicken Salad is kidney-friendly and easy to make with Carol's step-by-step You can stuff pita pockets with this chicken salad, or serve on low-sodium crackers or toast. Chicken breast is one of the most popular protein-rich foods. If you eat it without the skin, most of its calories come Tuna is a popular type of fish.
If you find this High-Protein Chicken Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.