Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wagashi "Domyouji" : A Well-known Japanese Mochi sweet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wagashi "Domyouji" : A Well-known Japanese Mochi sweet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wagashi "Domyouji" : A Well-known Japanese Mochi sweet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wagashi "domyouji" : a well-known japanese mochi sweet recipe. To cook wagashi "domyouji" : a well-known japanese mochi sweet you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wagashi "Domyouji" : A Well-known Japanese Mochi sweet:
- Get 100 g of Domyouji-ko (coarse rice powder) 5wari chu tsubu (medium coarse).
- Take 5-15 g of Sugar.
- Take 150 ml of Hot water.
- Provide 200 g of An (red bean jam).
- Prepare 10 of salt pickled cherry leaf.
- Get of Red food coloring.
Instructions to make Wagashi "Domyouji" : A Well-known Japanese Mochi sweet:
- Ingredients. Divide 200g of Red beam jam into 10 and make them oval..
- Remove hard parts of veins of salt pickled cherry leaves. Desalinate them as putting them in water for several minutes..
- Wash them with water and remove their wetness with paper towels..
- Put red food coloring into 150ml of hot water. Add 5-10g of sugar. Mix them in a mixing bowl of heat resistant glass..
- Add 100g of coarse rice powder and mix. Cover it with a plastic wrap and leave it for 5 minutes..
- Make sure that the all water is absorbed. Cover it with a plastic wrap again and heat it at 600W for 1 minuite & 30 seconds in a microwave oven. Leave it for 10 minutes..
- Mix it a little. A Mochi dough is finished.
- Divide it into 10 equal..
- Wrap a bean jam ball with the Mochi dough as making hands wet with water..
- And Wrap it with a salt pickled cherry leaf..
If you find this Wagashi "Domyouji" : A Well-known Japanese Mochi sweet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.