Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno popper chicken casserole recipe. You can have jalapeno popper chicken casserole using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese.
- Get 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of jalapenos, 2 diced and 1 sliced.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 8 oz of cooked penne pasta.
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole:
- Cook bacon, crumble and set aside.
- Add onion to bacon grease and cook till soft, add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add butter and flour once butter is melted and stir for 1 minute.
- Whisk in chicken broth and milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from pan and stir in Monterey jack and half of cheddar cheese.
- Stir in diced jalapenos, chicken, pasta and half of bacon.
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake 20 minutes at 350 covered.
- Remove foil and top with remaining bacon, cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeno.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
Add some other goodies like pasta, chicken, cheese, butter and milk, and you've got a winning dish for the whole family! Next, boil pasta until al dente. This casserole is basically just chicken and jalapenos mixed into a cream cheese and topped with cheddar cheese and baked until bubbling and golden brown! Sour cream, mayo, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and parmesan cheese all add flavour to the cream cheese base making it so delicious! Stir in diced jalapeno, chicken, pasta, and half of bacon.
If you find this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.