Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork. This one in particular ain't bad either. Throw it on a bun and drizzle with a mix of mustard and pickle juice. superb! This flaky pulled pork in a slow cooker is simple and guaranteed tender and juicy.
Just a simple mixture of spices and liquids plus a slow. Pour the vinegar around the pork. Pork should easily pull apart into strands.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, carolina style slow cooker pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork is something which I have loved my whole life.
This one in particular ain't bad either. Throw it on a bun and drizzle with a mix of mustard and pickle juice. superb! This flaky pulled pork in a slow cooker is simple and guaranteed tender and juicy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook carolina style slow cooker pulled pork using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork:
- Take 2 1/2 lbs of pork shoulder or Boston butt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker and discard any bones. Take your cue from the Carolinas with this easy slow-cooker spin on delicious, vinegary pulled pork shoulder. Nothing beats slow-cooked pulled pork for a party or gathering. The melt-in-your-mouth pork is shredded and served on sandwiches.
Steps to make Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork:
- Trim off any large excessive fat pieces from the pork rub the pork with the dry rub on all sides. Place into slow cooker..
- Stir together the apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke in a small bowl, then pour over the pork in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours until tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with forks. Spread pork over a large baking sheet lined with foil. Pour the remaining juice from slow cooker over meat.
- Broil for 5 minutes to get the crispy pieces of pork (optional).
It's simple and versatile, and your guests can build their sandwiches on toasted soft buns with this Carolina coleslaw and more barbecue sauce. You only need four ingredients to make slow-cooker BBQ pulled pork. Remove meat from slow cooker; pull into shreds. Return to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat meat with sauce. You can prep Slow Cooker Carolina Pulled Pork in the morning and let it cook all day!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food carolina style slow cooker pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!