Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry daifuku mochi recipe. You can cook strawberry daifuku mochi using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Daifuku Mochi:
- Get 110 g of Glutinous Rice Flour *Japanese glutinous rice flour called ‘Shiratamako’ recommended. Thai Glutinous Rice Flour can be used.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Warm Water.
- Prepare 4 of Strawberries *small ones are easier to wrap.
- Take 4 of x 1 tablespoon Sweet Azuki Paste.
- Provide of Potato Starch to prevent Mochi to stick to hands.
Instructions to make Strawberry Daifuku Mochi:
- Smooth type of Sweet Azuki Paste is easier to wrap. Using a spoon, mash it into smooth paste. Koshi-an would be perfect..
- Wrap each Strawberry with 1 tablespoonful of Sweet Azuki Paste and make balls..
- Mix Glutinous Rice Flour, Warm Water, Sugar and Salt in a heat-proof bowl..
- Cover the bowl with a plate, heat in the microwave for 40 seconds, stir well with a wet spatular, and heat 1 minute or until the mixture is cooked through. When the colour becomes slightly transparent (not white), it is cooked..
- IMPORTANT: As the mixture is very sticky, wet the spatular with hot water frequently and sprinkle some hot water over the mixture as you stir. *Note: Alternatively, the mixture can be steamed for 10 minute instead of cooking in the microwave..
- Spread plenty of Potato Starch on a large plate, using a wet spatular, take the thick and sticky ‘Mochi’ mixture onto the plate. Sprinkle extra Potato Starch Flour over the ‘Mochi’ as well. Set aside, because it is still too hot to handle..
- Remove excess Potato Starch from Mochi and divide into 4 portions. Flatten one portion, place one ball of Azuki & Strawberry ball in centre and draw the edges up to enclose. Repeat with the remaining Mochi and Azuki & Strawberry balls..
If you find this Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.