Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Daikon Mochi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daikon Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daikon Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to daikon mochi recipe. To make daikon mochi you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Daikon Mochi:
- You need 1 of medium size Daikon (White Radish) *about 300g.
- Use 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of & extra Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Take of Oil (Canola, Sesame, Olive, etc.) for cooking.
Steps to make Daikon Mochi:
- Remove skin and finely grate Daikon. It should look like shaved ice or wet snow. Add Salt and Glutinous Rice Flour and mix well. You probably need to add extra Glutinous Rice Flour to achieve the firmness that you can form round cakes by hands..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a large frying pan, non-stick pan preferred, over medium low heat, place 5-6cm rounds and cook until golden on both sides and cooked though..
- Serve with Ponzu (*OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar), Sweet Soy Sauce (*OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1 teaspoon Sugar), OR a dipping sauce of your choice..
It is very glutinous and sticky when cooked. Mochi doesn't have very much flavor by itself other than a rice taste. A wide variety of daikons options are available to you, such as part, style. Daikon, which means "big root" in Japanese, is the long, thin, and beige cousin to the purple radish. My name is Daikon, I'm a white chihuahua.
If you find this Daikon Mochi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.