Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lion shaped bread with frozen burgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lion shaped bread with frozen burgers using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers:
- Make ready of Bread dough.
- Take 135 grams of Bread flour.
- Get 15 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Take 80 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 grams of Salt.
- Get 15 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 10 grams of Butter.
- Take 25 grams of Egg.
- Make ready 280 grams of Or your favorite bread dough that has completed 1st rise.
- Prepare 70 grams of Per roll.
- Make ready of Others:.
- Prepare 4 of Frozen mini-burger.
- Prepare 4 of Almonds.
- Prepare 8 of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg for finishing.
Steps to make Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers:
- Cook the frozen burgers following the package instructions. Place on a paper tool, and let them cool to room temperature..
- Put all ingredients other than the butter into a bowl and mix well. Then add the butter and mix in well. Bring the mixture together and knead well..
- Using the oven's bread-rising function, 1st proof the dough until it's double in size..
- Take the dough out and divide into four 30 g balls (for the mane) and four 2 g balls (for the mouth)..
- Divide the rest of dough into 4 pieces (about 38 g for the face), and let rest for 10 minutes. Roll the face dough out into an oval shape and wrap the burger with it..
- Roll the dough for the mane maine into an oval shape. Fold into thirds, and roll out into 13cm rectangle..
- Make 3 cuts (don't cut through the end). Twist the left and right pieces of dough. Then stretch it straight, and twist the whole piece..
- Place the mane around the face and connect both edges tightly. Press an almond onto the face..
- Divide the 2 g of dough into 2. Roll and flatten with your fingers, and place them under the almond. Make holes for eyes with a chopstick..
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet, and allow to 2nd rise for 30-40 minutes in the oven. Start preheating the oven immediately after the dough rises..
- To finish, brush on the beaten egg, and press the raisins into eyes. Bake for 12 minutes in a 180°C oven..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lion shaped bread with frozen burgers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!