Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw fig logs (faux lärabars) recipe. To make raw fig logs (faux lärabars) you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars):
- Get of a blend of dried figs and pitted prunes (without oil coating), at a 3 to 2 ratio, to desired taste and consistency.
- Use to taste of raisins, walnuts, or other nuts of your choice.
- Use of honey, to adjust the firmness.
- You need to taste of any seeds, nuts, or dried fruits or your choice (optional).
Steps to make Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars):
- You can use either the pale colored or blackish prunes. The original version uses black prunes..
- (If you use only black figs, these will turn out soft, and will not harden in the refrigerator; store them in the freezer instead.).
- Remove any stems from the figs..
- Run the figs and prunes through the food processor. If the mixture is too firm, add honey..
- Mix in the raisins and chopped walnuts..
- When the mixture stiffens to the consistency of cookie dough, roll into a log, put in a plastic bag, and set in the refrigerator. (If it's too soft, put it in the freezer.).
- After about 2-3 days, it will firm up enough to cut. Slice into desired sizes..
- These also make great drinking snacks with cheese, and also make a good snack for dieters..
- Note: If you don't have a food processor or only have a small capacity food processor, this amount may be too much and may break your machine, so be careful..
If you find this Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.