Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern breakfast tacos recipe. To make mike's southwestern breakfast tacos you need 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos:
- Prepare of ● For The Eggs.
- Use of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Take of Fresh Half & Half.
- You need of Can Green Chilies [drained].
- You need of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Small Tomato [diced].
- Get of Green Tomatoes [fine minced].
- Use of Green Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- You need of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Get of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for service].
- Use of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Use of Green Salsa [+ reserves for service].
- Prepare of Red Salsa [+ reserves for service].
- Take of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of Salted Butter.
- Provide of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- Use of ● For The Optional Proteins.
- Use of Sausage.
- Provide of Chorizo.
- Take of Bacon.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Tapatio Hot Pepper Sauce.
- You need of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- Get of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Green Salsa.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- You need of Red Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos:
- Whisk everything together except for your butter, garlic and other dense vegetables..
- Heat butter and sauté your vegetables until translucent. About 3 minutes since they're fine minced..
- Add egg mixture to heated pan. Stir regularly with a plastic spatula..
- Don't over cook or you'll find you have dry eggs..
- Serve hot with the sides and options listed above. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.