Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy white chicken chili – slow cooker friendly. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy white chicken chili – slow cooker friendly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly:
- Take 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 8 oz of Cream Cheese (room temp).
- Take 12 oz of Sour Cream.
- Get 1 qt of Chicken Broth.
- Take 4 cans of Great Northern Beans (drained).
- Get 1 can of Black Beans.
- Take 1/2 of Onion (Diced).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Make ready 1.5 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne (or Red) Pepper Powder (optional).
- Get 1.5 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly:
- Cook and shred chicken in your preferred method. I put it in the slow cooker with some basic seasoning and a quart of water for around 5 hours, drain the chicken, and use my electric hand mixer to shred it..
- Add the Sour Cream and cream cheese..
- Add seasonings in the remaining ingredients and gently stir them together..
- Allow to cook/simmer for 1-2 hours or until thoroughly warmed and the onion is soft..
- We like it served with sour cream and shredded cheese on top..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy white chicken chili – slow cooker friendly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!