Fluffy Sardine Bread.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fluffy sardine bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Sardine Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fluffy Sardine Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fluffy sardine bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Sardine Bread:
- Make ready 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Get 50 g of Butter.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 2 Teaspoon of Yeast.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Warm Milk.
- Make ready of Sardine.
- Make ready of Pepper *Optional.
- Get of Onion *Optional.
Instructions to make Fluffy Sardine Bread:
- In a small bowl, add your milk, half of the sugar and yeast. Stir a little and leave for about 5 minutes till it appears 'foamy'.
- In a large bowl, add the activated yeast mixture, egg, remaining sugar, flour and salt. Mix well..
- KNEAD very well till you get a SMOOTH AND ELASTIC dough.
- Mould your dough into a ball and place in an oiled bowl. Leave in a warm place until it doubles in size..
- While the dough is rising, make your sauteed fish sauce. Do not use more than half teaspoon of oil..
- Once your dough has doubled in size, gently deflate it. Roll into a log and divide into 6 equal parts..
- Roll each part flat. Put about a tablespoon of sardine at the end close to you. Roll up like you'd spring roll or fish roll..
- Place in a well greased pan. Put back in a warm place and leave to rise again..
- Once doubled in size, brush the top with egg wash..
- Bake for about 25-30 Mins depending on the nature of your oven. You can start keeping an eye on it after the 20 mins mark.
- *To make your egg wash, you just need to mix 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fluffy sardine bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!