Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker. Easy Chicken Fajitas made in the slow cooker! Still all the delicious flavors of traditional fajitas without all the extra hassle! Just dump everything into the crockpot and let it simmer to tender well seasoned perfection.
Assemble Fajitas to your liking – we recommend topping with cheese. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. This slow cooker chicken fajitas recipe produces spicy, tender chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas – slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Fajitas made in the slow cooker! Still all the delicious flavors of traditional fajitas without all the extra hassle! Just dump everything into the crockpot and let it simmer to tender well seasoned perfection.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajitas – slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- Get 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Make ready of Juice from 1 lime.
Pour half the chopped tomatoes into the base of a slow cooker. Stir in the tomato puree and garlic and season. Layer over half the peppers and onion. Everybody loves the sizzling grand entrance of fajitas while waiters and waitresses do the 'fajita walk'.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Recipe is as easy as adding all your ingredients to your slow cooker while you take a nap and let the citrus tenderize your chicken and the spices permeate every crevice so when you're rested, you have fall apart, fall in love Crockpot Chicken Fajitas! Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas couldn't be easy to put together and make the most delicious, moist and tender chicken fajitas without any guilt. Fajita lovers should also try these Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas and Baked Chicken Fajitas. While I love the idea of chicken fajitas sizzling in a hot pan like they do. Learn how to make Slow-Cooker Chicken Fajitas.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken fajitas – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!