Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers!.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, seafood stuff bell peppers!. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers! is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood stuff bell peppers! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers!:
- Prepare 1 cup of onions (chopped).
- Take 1 cup of celery (chopped).
- Make ready 1 cup of bell peppers (2 chopped up).
- Take 3 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare Half of cup of garlic.
- Prepare Half of cup of parsley chopped.
- Take Cup of shedded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare Cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Tony’s cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Take 1-2 cups of crabmeat.
- Get 1-2 cups of crawfish tails.
- Take 1-2 cups of chopped up shrimp.
- Take 8-10 of bell peppers.
Steps to make Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers!:
- Remove tops and seeds of pepper then boil them in salt water for 7-8mins.
- In large pan pour a little olive oil and put in butter and garlic..
- Mix in chopped onions, celery, bell peppers, and cook down for 10 mins on med heat. Add tonys (cajun seasoning), black pepper, and salt to taste..
- Add seafood and cook for 3-4 more mins..
- When done add bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley, save enough parsley and cheese to sprinkle on top of peppers..
- Once peppers are removed from pot, place on baking tray. Stuff the peppers and then sprinkle rest of cheese and parsley on top. Pour enough water into tray to cover the bottom before putting in the oven. Bake at 350 for 30-35 mins..
- Take them out and enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food seafood stuff bell peppers! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!