Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed bell peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Stuffed Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed bell peppers using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Prepare of (1) Onion, diced.
- Prepare of (5) Garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of (5) Tbsp chili powder.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare of (4) Large Bell Peppers, mixed colors.
- Take of (2) slices White sandwich bread, torn into pieces.
- Take of (1/2) cup milk.
- Take of (1) lb ground chuck, browned.
- Take of (1) cup corn, can or frozen.
- Make ready of (2) cups shredded cheese, Jack and Colby.
- Get of (1 1/2) cup cooked rice.
- Make ready of (2) Tbsp minced canned chipotle chilie in adobo sauce.
- Make ready of (3) tsp salt.
- Prepare of (1) tsp pepper.
- Take of (6) Tbsp minced fresh cilantro.
- Make ready of (1) Green onion, chopped.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Microwave onion, garlic, chili powder, and oil in a bowl, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes..
- Cut top 1/2 inch off each pepper, removing core and seeds..
- Save 3 of the pepper tops. Chop finely, discarding stems..
- Mash bread and milk into paste in large bowl..
- Mix in onion mixture, chopped pepper tops, ground chuck, corn, 1 cup cheese, cooked rice, chipotle, salt & pepper..
- Mix together with gloved hands until well incorporated..
- Stuff meat mixture into peppers.
- Place 1/3 cup water in slow cooker..
- Place stuffed peppers upright in cooker..
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on LOW until fully cooked..
- Add additional cheese and green onion to the top the last hour or so of cooking..
- Gently lift peppers from cooker with tongs or slotted spoon, and transfer to a serving plate..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!