Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's recipe kiritanpo hot pot recipe. You can cook our family's recipe kiritanpo hot pot using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot:
- Get 3 of Kiritanpo (commerically-available rice dumpling or.
- Use 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Provide 1 of Burdock root.
- You need 1 of Spring Onions.
- Get 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Get 1/4 of Chinese or napa cabbage.
- Take 400 grams of String Konnyaku.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- Get 1 tbsp of Japanese dashi powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot:
- Julienne and soak the burdock in vinegar water to remove the debris. Place in a hot pot with fresh water and turn on the heat..
- When the water reaches a boil, add the chicken thigh and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the center pieces from the cabbage (cut into large pieces) and the maitake mushroom. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the leafy parts of the cabbage and string konnyaku. Flavor with dashi soup, soy sauce, sake, and salt and continue to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Prior to serving, add the spring onions and Kiritanpo and stop the heat. Cover, and allow to steam until ready to eat..
- Taste the soup and adjust the amount of broth seasonings since the strength depends on other ingredients and the amount of water..
- The kiritanpo is on the firm side side, for people who want it softer, add it in 5 minutes earlier..
If you find this Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.