Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. The first thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey stroganoff recipe. To cook turkey stroganoff you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Stroganoff:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped (1 small).
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 10 3/4 oz of cream-of-mushroom soup (1 can).
- Provide 8 oz of button mushrooms (sliced).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 pinch of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 8 oz of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Turkey Stroganoff:
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Cook turkey, onion and garlic 8-10 minutes until the meat is no longer pink..
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and saute in a small skillet with a bit of olive oil until softened..
- Stir soup, mushrooms, and salt into the meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles..
- Stir the sour cream into the meat skillet and heat through..
- Serve over hot noodles..
Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down. Add the turkey pieces, mushrooms and the flour. This creamy, delicious turkey stroganoff is a quick and easy, healthy dinner idea that's perfect to make on a weeknight. Making a simple turkey stroganoff is a delicious way of preparing turkey. Add the garlic and mushrooms, increase the heat and fry until all the liquid has evaporated.
If you find this Turkey Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.