Pork Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pork udon noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pork Udon Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork udon noodles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Udon Noodles:
- Take 2 of packs Udon noodles.
- Make ready 100 grams of Pork (offcuts).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get 400 ml of Dashi stock.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Green onions (diagonally cut).
- Take 4 slice of Kamaboko.
Instructions to make Pork Udon Noodles:
- Stir-fry the pork with the sake, sugar, and usukuchi soy sauce (2 tablespoons). (do not discard the broth)..
- Bring the dashi to a boil, then add the usukuchi soy sauce (1 tablespoon), salt, and green onions and simmer briefly..
- Boil and rinse the udon noodles, then add to Step 2 to warm. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add the pork from Step 1 with its juices, then garnish with kamaboko..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!