Stuffed Bell Peppers w/Cheese.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed bell peppers w/cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Bell Peppers w/Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Bell Peppers w/Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed bell peppers w/cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Peppers w/Cheese:
- Prepare 6 large of Bell Peppers.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Chopped dried Onion.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped up Seasoned Blend.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Steak House Style Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic/Salt and Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes w/Garlic.
- Get 2 cup of Brown Rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mozzarella & Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of Kidney Beans.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Peppers w/Cheese:
- Season ground beef add chopped season blend. I let mine set overnight in the refrigerator..
- Preheated oven to 350°.
- Remove bell peppers slice off tops. Remove seeds, wash out and I added some accent. Let while preparing remaining ingredients..
- Cook ground beef. Drain and add beans, tomatoes, rice after it's been cooked and cheese. Mix together throughly..
- Once all ingredients are mixed well. Spoon into peppers until full. Add extra cheese on top and place into oven for about 25 to 30 min..
- Remove from oven plate peppers along with remaining ground beef and pepper top. Your done.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed bell peppers w/cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!