Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork stroganoff recipe. To make pork stroganoff you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Stroganoff:
- Get of Pork Tenderloin Joint, sliced.
- Take 1 of large Onion, finely chopped.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 225 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Use 960 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 180 g of Philadelphia Lightest (7 syns).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard (1 syn).
- Provide of Frylight.
- Take of To Serve.
- Prepare of Sea Salt & Black Pepper.
- Provide of Chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Pork Stroganoff:
- Spray a large wok with Frylight, add the sliced tenderloin and fry until browned off. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- Add the diced Onion to the pan and fry until starting to soften..
- Add the garlic and mushroom and add a little of the stock to deglaze the pan, this is a key step as it helps flavour the dish. Reduce the stock down whilst stirring..
- Add the Paprika and Worcester Sauce and stir to combine..
- Add the pasta and stock, bring to the boil, turn the heat down to simmer and cover for 8 minutes..
- Stir in the Philadelphia until melted. Add the Dijon Mustard and sliced Tenderloin and stir in..
- Replace the lid and simmer for another 8 minutes. The stock should have reduced down into a creamy sauce and the pasta should be cooked. Continue to simmer whilst stirring if necessary..
- Season with Sea Salt and Black Pepper and chopped Fresh Parsley. Serve and enjoy!.
It's delicious, filling and completely made with fresh ingredients! Pork stroganoff is such an easy, flavourful dinner to make. Using pork fillet is perfect because it's such a tender cut, and really easy to cook with. Load your stroganoff up with mushrooms,. A creamy stroganoff using The Other White Meat.
If you find this Pork Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.