Slow Cooker Greek Chili.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker greek chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Greek Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Greek Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker greek chili using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Greek Chili:
- Get 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried mint.
- Get 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- Get 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- Take 14 oz of canned chickpeas.
- Make ready 14 oz of canned red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Take 6 cup of macaroni noodles.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Greek Chili:
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (except for macaroni noodles) and cook on low for 8 hours..
- Cook macaroni noodles as per package directions and serve chili on top of noodles. Garnish with green onions and feta..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker greek chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!