Dessert Cinnamon Rolls.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, dessert cinnamon rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dessert Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dessert Cinnamon Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dessert cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dessert Cinnamon Rolls:
- Take 120 grams of of strong bread flour "Simple Basic Sweet Bread Dough Kneaded By Hand" …or your choice of bread dough.
- Take 20 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Take 2 tbsp of A. Granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of A. Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 of Raisins, cranberries, etc. your choice of dried fruits.
- Prepare 50 ml of B. Rum.
- Get 50 grams of B. Granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of Glaze (optional)…beaten egg or milk.
- Prepare 1 of C. Granulated sugar (optional).
Steps to make Dessert Cinnamon Rolls:
- Put the B. ingredients in a pot. When it comes to a boil, add the dried fruit and boil on high heat until the liquid evaporates. Let it cool naturally..
- Return the butter to room temperature or soften it in the microwave..
- Makeuntil the you let the dough sit after the first rising. Then place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154137-easy-hand-kneaded-basic-sweet-bread-dough.
- Gently stretch out the dough, while releasing the gas. Make 20-25 cm wide x 25-30 cm high rectangles, as seen in the photo..
- Open a 3-5cm hole in the center and coat the entire piece with the butter from Step 2. Sprinkle the A. ingredients on top..
- Use a paper towel to thoroughly dry the moisture from the dried fruits in Step 1 and place them on top of Step 5..
- Starting from the end closest to you, lightly and loosely roll the dough from Step 6. You can brush the seam with beaten egg to help prevent it from coming apart..
- Slice Step 7 into 6 portions. I usually use a kitchen twine or thread to cut it..
- Place Step 8 into a tart or muffin pan. You could also just place them right on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Cover Step 9 with a plastic bag and let them rise a second time. About 30 or more minutes. * I use the bread rising function on my oven (38°C for 30 minutes)..
- After they have risen, coat with the glaze and dust with the C. granulated sugar. You can skip this Step if you'd like..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in a 190°C oven and they're done. -Adjust the baking time according to your oven..
- These cinnamon rolls are closer to a dessert than a bread. I love the fragrant rum and cinnamon. The luxurious bread dough is also delicious..
- The total amount of powdered ingredients comes to 160 g. I learned from my friend's bread making class that this amount is easy for beginners to knead by hand. It definitely is easy to work with..
- These are great too!"Caramel Cinnamon Rolls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144094-caramel-cinnamon-rolls.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dessert cinnamon rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!