Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt. Lean ground turkey is infused with sweet roasted red peppers and tart lime, grilled up and served on a scrumptious slider with a spicy sriracha yogurt aioli. Set your weeknight dinner apart from the rest with this tasty turkey taco recipe: Lean ground turkey, shredded Cheddar and a zesty Buttery Garlic Herb Chicken with Zucchini The Recipe Critic. · The BEST, EASIEST Black Bean Tacos topped with a flavorful creamy avocado cilantro-lime sauce!
I was so excited to share this zucchini beet noodle with avocado cilantro lime sauce recipe with you last week—I patted myself on the back for my advance preparation and forethought, but as life would have it, it threw some other stuff in my direction and I lost control. No words came out of my fingers for. Stir together the lime zest, a drizzle of the oil and the yogurt (to taste) in a small bowl.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkey zucchini sliders with avocado lime yogurt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lean ground turkey is infused with sweet roasted red peppers and tart lime, grilled up and served on a scrumptious slider with a spicy sriracha yogurt aioli. Set your weeknight dinner apart from the rest with this tasty turkey taco recipe: Lean ground turkey, shredded Cheddar and a zesty Buttery Garlic Herb Chicken with Zucchini The Recipe Critic. · The BEST, EASIEST Black Bean Tacos topped with a flavorful creamy avocado cilantro-lime sauce!
Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey zucchini sliders with avocado lime yogurt using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt:
- Prepare of For the Sliders:.
- Take 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of grated zucchini, skin on.
- Make ready 4 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- Make ready 3 of green onions, minced.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric (optional).
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper or a dash of Ghost Pepper powder.
- Prepare of For the Avocado Lime Yogurt:.
- Take 1 of large avocado.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of lime zest.
- Get of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
To serve, divide the lime-zest yogurt between plates, spreading it around with the back of a spoon. Top with equal amounts of the ginger-marinated zucchini, then place an egg on each. Whisk together mashed avocado, lime juice, and yogurt. Toss zucchini in avocado sauce and portion into bowls.
Instructions to make Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt:
- For the Sliders: Crumble ground turkey into a medium mixing bowl..
- Wash and grate zucchini, with the skin on, into a measuring cup and then add to mixing bowl with ground turkey..
- Mince about 1/2 cup of cilantro to your liking. Measure out about 4 Tablespoons and add to mixing bowl. Set aside the remaining minced cilantro..
- Mince 4 green onions to desired size, reserving the greens of the 4th onion for the Avocado Lime Yogurt, and add to mixing bowl..
- Add remaining spices and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly with your hands or a wooden spoon..
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch patties using about 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture in each..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-hi heat and add the prepared sliders (you may have to cook them in batches)..
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until done..
- For the Avocado Lime Yogurt: Slice open and scoop out avocado into a small mixing bowl..
- Add Greek yogurt, 1 Tablespoon reserved minced cilantro and remaining ingredients to bowl with avocado..
- Mash, by hand with a fork, until well blended and smooth. Or, if you are fortunate enough to have your daughter buy you a handy dandy immersion blender, now would be the time to break that baby out and whip it up!.
- Cut the sliders in half and serve in a tortilla wrap with cabbage slaw and a dollop of Avocado Lime Yogurt. Enjoy!.
Top with seafood and corn, and serve hot. avocado sauce, chili lime shrimp and scallops, dinner, scallops, seafood, shrimp, southern food blog, spiralized zucchini, zucchini noodles. Squeeze the lime juice on top of the turkey and slide the meat off the skewers. Place the pitas on a serving plate, spoon some of the reserved yogurt on them, then place the turkey and onion slices on top. Sprinkle all over with the sumac, if using, and serve with mint, cucumbers and the remaining. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food turkey zucchini sliders with avocado lime yogurt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!