Fried Eggplant Sliders. Did you notice the perfectly circular eggplant patties? Those bad boys weren't an accident, as all my fellow obsessive compulsive cooks. This deep fried eggplant recipe is coated with breadcrumbs and eggs and fried to perfection.
I love fried eggplant, but I haven't made it in a couple of years because I was taught to deep-fry the eggplant slices, and I. These Eggplant Parmesan Sliders are the perfect appetizer for the big game. Place the slices of eggplant in a salted bowl of water.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried eggplant sliders. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Eggplant Sliders is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Fried Eggplant Sliders is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Did you notice the perfectly circular eggplant patties? Those bad boys weren't an accident, as all my fellow obsessive compulsive cooks. This deep fried eggplant recipe is coated with breadcrumbs and eggs and fried to perfection.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fried eggplant sliders using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Eggplant Sliders:
- Take 1 1/4 slice of Organic Eggplant sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spinach handful fresh organic spinach.
- Get 1 packages of Mini whole wheat ciabatta rolls.
- Get 1 of Organic red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- Make ready 1 kg of Whole milk mozzarella sliced into 12 slices.
- Prepare 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Make ready 1 dozen of Sun dried tomatoes.
- Take 1 jar of Fresh Pesto.
- Take 1 small of Organic red onion thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of Organic balsamic (or Italian) dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Grape seed Oil.
- Take 1 of Egg whites.
Includes eggplant, all-purpose flour, eggs, bread crumbs, chees fresh mozzarella Eggplant Parmesan Sliders. recipe by Just a Taste. Grilled eggplant is one of my favorite ways to serve it up and its texture is so hearty, creamy, and A perfect stable base for this killer plant-based Banh Mi! For the "quick" pickled vegetables I used some. The fried eggplant pieces were crisp on the outside, browned beautifully, and reheated well.
Steps to make Fried Eggplant Sliders:
- Season sliced eggplant with salt and lay on parchment paper for 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour.
- In ziplock bag-Marinate red peppers, onions and spinach in balsamic dressing. (30 minutes or longer).
- Lightly rinse and pat dry eggplant with paper towels.
- Heat pan on medium to medium high heat with grape seed oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg whites & then Panko crumbs and fry until browned on both sides. We like the eggplant a little soft so 3-5 minutes per side..
- Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain..
- Meanwhile, in separate pan sauté peppers and onions. Remove then add spinach and cook just until wilted so it retains its bright green color..
- Slice rolls and spread pesto on each side. Assemble each with a slice of eggplant, mozzarella sundries tomatoes, vegetables and bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes to heat bread and mozzarella is melted..
You can put this fried eggplant in a full-on banh mi sandwich, small sliders, or atop crostini. Eggplant, also known as aubergine, has a flavor similar to that of zucchini but a much spongier texture. Egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free and low carb. A quick tomato sauce, baked eggplant rounds and A little bonus is theres no frying here, I baked the eggplant rounds right in the oven. Sichuan-style fried eggplant, firm yet creamy and bursting with flavor, is truly exquisite, but cooking it can be a challenge—eggplant's porous flesh soaks up oil like a sponge and can quickly go from silky.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried eggplant sliders recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!