Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oreo cheesecake balls recipe. You can have easy oreo cheesecake balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls:
- Take 1 packages of Oreos (generic is just as good).
- Get 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Use 1 lb of White chocolate bark.
- Use 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls:
- Crush Oreos.
- Cream together Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar and salt.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheets.
- Roll together Oreo mixture in balls (size of your choice, I do small ones) and place on wax paper …cover balls with plastic wrap and cool for 30min.
- Break chocolate brick apart and microwave for 30sec at a time to stir so it won't burn.
- Once completely melted dip the Oreo balls into melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips (microwave 30 sec at a time) dip spoon in and swirl over Oreos balls.
- Place finished Oreo balls back in the fridge for 20min to harden.
If you find this Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.