Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja. We are slow cooking in our Ninja Foodi for this week's Foodi Friday. Do you love Crock Pot Mississippi Beef as much as we do? Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and full of flavor without ever having to turn on your oven!
This Slow Cooker Roast Beef can't be beaten for convenience or taste! If you do some research you'll find many "one pot roast" recipes for the slow cooker that involve throwing everything (potatoes included) into the crockpot and leaving it to cook. Crockpot chuck roast is Sunday dinner at its best; tender, juicy, mouthwatering beef!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja is something which I have loved my entire life.
We are slow cooking in our Ninja Foodi for this week's Foodi Friday. Do you love Crock Pot Mississippi Beef as much as we do? Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and full of flavor without ever having to turn on your oven!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja:
- Get 3 lb of Beef chuck roast (3-4 pound) if you use smaller one, just use half the ingredients in recipe.
- Take 1 packages of McCormick Au Jus Gravy envelope pack.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix dressing envelope pack.
- Make ready 1 jar of (MT. Olive Pepperoncini Peppers.regular not hot *Use only about 5 peppers, and ALSO reserve some of the juice from jar..
- Get 1 of Yellow onion- sliced in strips.
- Get 1 stick of UNSALTED BUTTER-you can use less, but use Atleast half a stick. It's better using a whole stick though..
- Get 1/2 envelope of Beefy Onion soup mix. You can also use just the regular French onion soup mix one, if you can't find the beefy onion soup one. 1 or 2 envelope packs come in a box, just use 1/2 of one envelope from the box..
- Make ready of As needed-Meat tenderizer, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Water-the water is better to me, since this roast gives off its own broth. And it makes a lot of gravy, and broth with the water, broth from roast cooking, and then the packets that go in it too. So use water, and not any type of can broth..
- Get 1/2 cup of pepperoncini juice from jar-this really gives it the best flavor to the gravy. These peppers and juice are not hot, make sure you get regular..
Make this pot roast recipe in a slow cooker or a Dutch oven. Cooking dinner in the Crockpot lets me get a start on dinner without being at home. It's a wonderful timesaver on my busiest days. Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Instructions to make Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja:
- Season both sides of roast with meat tenderizer, garlic powder and onion powder and sear it on stovetop until it's got that brown color on both sides. And then put it into your slow cooker/crockpot. I have a ninja so I can just that on my stovetop function, in the same pot I'm gonna cook it in..
- Add the water and pepper juice to pot. Also, the sliced onions..
- Now…sprinkle all on the roast, and around it – the 1 pack of McCormick Au Jus Gravy packet first, the 1 pack of Hidden Valley ranch packet, and then the beefy onion soup mix packet on roast. Then lay the whole stick of butter on top of the roast. Then scatter the peppers on top of the roast, all around the butter..
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice. (you can click on this picture and it will show you the whole and bigger pic). ALSO, my mexican cream cheese corn recipe is on here too..
It's easy in the slow cooker. I have been trying for so long to make a tender roast and end up with something quite similar to a brick. In this recipe I put the crockpot on low instead and used chuck roast with a lot of marbling and it was. I made the slow cooker roast beef very delicious. I will be using some of your recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!