Indian baby gourd. Indian Baby Gourd Vegetable Recipe is a simple recipe. Serve hot with chapati or roti. Easy Healthy Life How To Make.
Tinda (ridge gourd or baby pumpkin) may not be a very famous vegetable globally but quiet famous in Indian especially in Northern part of India. This tinda recipe is one of the simplest and tasties… Find indian baby stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, indian baby gourd. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian baby gourd is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Indian baby gourd is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Indian Baby Gourd Vegetable Recipe is a simple recipe. Serve hot with chapati or roti. Easy Healthy Life How To Make.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook indian baby gourd using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian baby gourd:
- Make ready 7-8 of baby pumpkin or Indian baby gourd.
- Get 1 of big crushed onion.
- Take 3-4 pieces of garlic and ginger estimated.
- Take 2 of big red tomatoes chopped.
- Get 2 of green chili chopped.
- Make ready of I tablespoon salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of red chili powder.
- Get Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
Follow @indian_babies_ to feature ❌DM for free feature Use #indian_babies_photography for random features DM only for paid promotions. Happy East Indian Husband with his Pregnant wife. Portrait of crying little asian girl in the house. Southeast Asian Fruit Cochinchin Gourd Plant, stock.
Instructions to make Indian baby gourd:
- Peel the gourds and cut into four pieces.
- Now in a cooker put some cooking oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds.
- Now make them brown and add chopped onion.
- Roast it 5 to 6 minutes and add tomatoes with all spices left.
- Now stir the masala at very low flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now add diced gourds and turn the cooker close.
- Let sit for 2 whistles and garnish with coriander leaves.
For the best Indian baby food recipes, find here. Try cooking them for your tot. Vegetables: Beetroot, bottle gourd, tomato, ash gourd, green beans, peas, butternut squash. Go on to discover millions of awesome videos and pictures in thousands of other. Have to wait until next year to see if they bear gourds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food indian baby gourd recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!