Cucumber Pachadi – a south Indian mushup !.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cucumber pachadi – a south indian mushup !. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cucumber Pachadi – a south Indian mushup ! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cucumber Pachadi – a south Indian mushup ! is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cucumber pachadi – a south indian mushup ! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cucumber Pachadi – a south Indian mushup !:
- Make ready 1 large of cucumber.
- Make ready 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of plain thick yogurt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut, grated.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 1 of few curry leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oil, we used coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
Steps to make Cucumber Pachadi – a south Indian mushup !:
- The name Pachadi means Mushup 😀 yep, i am gonna tell you how to mush up with cucumber in this recipe. The result is you get to taste a very authentic dish straight from Kerala, a land amidst Oceans, seas, lakes and backwaters. I am proud to belong here 🙂 when it comes to food, its land of spices.. oh yeah !! Read on…
- wash cucumber and onion and chop them into small pieces. Add required salt and set it aside in a bowl. Not to play bowling here lol (i added 3/4 tsp salt)…
- In a blender , mix yogurt and coconut first, then add 1 tsp mustard seed (keep 1/2 tsp for later) and blend well. That is till its in a fine thick liquid form.
- Add above Mixture to the cucumber-onion mix and stir well. Then add few curry leaves and again stir. You can also add cillantro leaves here instead of curry leaves, but we get lots of curry leaves here , so we use it in everything.. my uncle even chew some for fun.. lol, yep, better than wasting it.
- In a small deep bottom frying pan, heat oil and pop mustard seed. Then add red chillies, after slicing them to 2 pieces each. Then add 3-4 curry leaves in it. Do not peep into it, it might just pop up on ur face. A permenant pimple mark is no fun.. haha.
- when its fried, add it to the cucumber and mix well. Our Cucumber pachadi is ready for serving.. Lets eat.. my favourite part of cooking ;).
- Goes well with any type of Rice and it taste super yummy..
- This dish is prepared on all sundays at my place with our lunch. This is a popular dish around Kerala, a south Indian State which is famous for its unique taste. Hope you all try this and let me know, if you like it :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cucumber pachadi – a south indian mushup ! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!