Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. You can cook slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Use 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Provide 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Provide 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Instructions Place onion, brown rice, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper in bottom of slow cooker. Pour in broth and stir until well combined. Add chicken to the slow cooker. Coat the slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken, rice, cheese, soup and chicken broth in the slow cooker.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.