Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice Cooker Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Cooker Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. To be able to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker cheesecake recipe. To cook rice cooker cheesecake you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Cooker Cheesecake:
- Use of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of Cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Apricot Jam *warmed to soften.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Cheesecake:
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper..
- Place softened Cream Cheese and Sugar in a bowl, and mix well. Add Cream, Lemon Juice and Flour, and mix well until smooth..
- Beat Eggs in a separate bowl until thick and pale. Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture and gently combine..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Take out the inner pot and allow the cake to cool. When the cake is cool, turn it out onto a plate, and carefully peel away baking paper. Spread Apricot Jam on top. *Note: The cake is nicer when it is cold..
- Note: I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter. It took 40 minutes to cook..
If your rice cooker does not have a cake function, choose the white rice option and you may need to press for a second cycle after the first cycle finishes. You can open your rice cooker towards the end of cooking time to check progress of cake. After the cheesecake is done cooking, open the lid and test with a chopstick or a skewer to make sure it's cooked through. A sudden temperature change will cause the cake to collapse or shrink Pour the batter into the rice cooker bowl. Cook the cheesecake for one white rice cycle.
If you find this Rice Cooker Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.