Buffalo chicken quesadillas. This is my favorite quesadilla recipe – I hope you all love it! If you make the recipe, tag me on Instagram @rainbowplantlife! Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy! If you don't have a crock pot yet, here are some nice ones on sale. I love the programmable crock pot for when you are not at home.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, buffalo chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Buffalo chicken quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This is my favorite quesadilla recipe – I hope you all love it! If you make the recipe, tag me on Instagram @rainbowplantlife! Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buffalo chicken quesadillas using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo chicken quesadillas:
- Make ready of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Chopped onions.
- Make ready of Chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- Make ready of Paprika.
- Get of Dried coriander, cumin.
- Make ready of Oregano.
- Take of Sauces.
- Get of Buffalo sauce or chicken wings sauce.
- Get of Hot sauce.
- Take of BBQ sauce.
- Take of Ketchup.
- Take of Milk.
- Make ready of Quesadillas.
- Make ready of Tortilla bread.
- Make ready of Mexican mix cheese (or shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- Take of Choice of sliced cheese.
- Take of Sour cream.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. Shredded chicken is tossed with a creamy blue cheese-hot sauce dressing before being tucked into a whole-wheat tortilla. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken.
Steps to make Buffalo chicken quesadillas:
- In a pan, add your butter until fully melted then add your onions until they change color.
- Add your tomatoes and parsley and stir a bit till tomatoes soften a bit.
- Add your spices and stir a bit until you get a soft mixture, then add your shredded chicken and stir well.
- Add a little bit of milk, stir a bit, then add your buffalo sauce and hot sauce, and stir a bit.
- Add a bit of BBQ sauce and a bit of ketchup and stir.
- Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes. Your chicken is ready.
- On a tortilla bread, add to one half of the tortilla your cheese, your chicken, then sour cream and cheese slice. Close the tortilla with the other half.
- In a sandwich maker (or a grill pan) let your tortilla sit till its toasted.
- Add sour cream on the side if you wish.
What do you do with it? My Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a simple and delicious dinner recipe! This is an easy recipe for chicken. Be the first to rate & review! Serve this scrumptious buffalo chicken recipe with carrots and celery to help make it a fresh and filling meal.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food buffalo chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!