Foxtail millet dosa. Millet Dosa #milletdosa #breakfastrecipe #dosarecipe Millets are a healthy source of various nutrients. In this recipe, I am using Foxtail Millets in place. Serve the Foxtail Millet Podi Dosa along with Bottle Gourd Peel Chutney Recipe for breakfast or even make it for a tea party or a weeknight dinner.
Foxtail millet is an annual grass whose plants reach Foxtail millet was first naturalized in China. The evidence shows the domestication of Foxtail millet. Foxtail Millet Dosa recipe gives you the best of both worlds, and is sure to become your new favorite dish.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, foxtail millet dosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Millet Dosa #milletdosa #breakfastrecipe #dosarecipe Millets are a healthy source of various nutrients. In this recipe, I am using Foxtail Millets in place. Serve the Foxtail Millet Podi Dosa along with Bottle Gourd Peel Chutney Recipe for breakfast or even make it for a tea party or a weeknight dinner.
Foxtail millet dosa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Foxtail millet dosa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have foxtail millet dosa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Foxtail millet dosa:
- Get 1 cup of foxtail millet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of horse gram/ chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get As required of Butter or oil for cooking.
Prepared using just a few ingredients, this recipe will give you a run for your money. Serve the Millet Dosas hot with sambar and chutney. You can buy our book and. Hi Friends Foxtail Millet Dosa is highly nutritious.
Steps to make Foxtail millet dosa:
- First in a bowl take fox tail millet..
- Now add all other grains,moong dal,chana dal,urad dal and fenugreek seeds. Add enough water. soak it for about 4-5 hours..
- Now drain all the water and wash it. Take a grinder add soaked millet and dals. Add cumin seeds. Grind it well by using little water and make fine paste.batter is ready..
- Now cover it and keep this batter for about 2 hours. Then add salt into this.If batter is thick add little water.Batter should be not thick nor thin..
- Now take a pan, grease it well with butter or oil. Sprinkle some water. Then pour 2 tbsp batter and spread it and give dosa shape. Add little butter or oil. Cook it until it becomes golden brown in colour..
- Fox -tail millet dosa is ready. Serve with chutney and sambhar..
Foxtail Millet Idli Recipe(Korralu Idli Recipe) is a healthier version of the Idli, this recipe is made only with foxtail millets and Urad. See great recipes for Foxtail Millet Upma too! Millets are a healthy source of various nutrients. In this recipe, I am using Foxtail Millets in place of rice and making it a healthier breakfast option. Methi Seeds Visit SHOVINSUN website for.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food foxtail millet dosa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!