Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls(chicken stuffed) recipe. To make cabbage rolls(chicken stuffed) you need 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed):
- Prepare 5 of Cabbage leaves.
- Use 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare as needed of Any sauce(optional).
Instructions to make Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed):
- Wash and clean cabbage. Scrape off the center hard part so that leaves can be taken easily.
- Take each leaf and carefully cut off the hard part so that leaf can be folded easily..
- Wash and clean chicken. Add lil turmeric,salt as reqd and water as reqd. Cook it for three whistles in a cooker..
- Cool it and shred the chicken into small pieces..
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan. Saute sliced onions till golden brown..
- Add sliced garlic. Mix well.
- Add 1tsp mixed herbs, 1tsp Chinese seasoning,salt as reqd and mix well.
- Add 2tsp chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well.
- Check salt and add if reqd. Any sauce can be added now(optional).
- Now, spread the cabbage leaf, put a spoonful of chicken.
- Carefully roll the cabbage leaf along with stuffing..
- Grease a pan with lil ghee/oil..
- Place the rolls on the pan… brush them with ghee/oil..
- Cover and cook for 3-4mins. Flip and cook for 3mins..
- Ready to be served. Serve with some sauce or a simple green chutney.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.