Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage stuffed paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage stuffed paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage stuffed paratha recipe. To cook cabbage stuffed paratha you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage stuffed paratha:
- Take -250gms of Cabbage Finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2tsp of Garam masala-.
- Prepare As needed of Green coriander finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic green chili paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2tsp of Chat masala-.
- Provide 1 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4tsp of Amchur powder-.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of For dough-.
- Use 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide As required of Green Coriander finely chopped.
Steps to make Cabbage stuffed paratha:
- Take a bowl of wheat flour and add salt, red chili powder,turmeric powder,oil and Green coriander finely chopped in it and mix them..
- Add water little by little and knead the soft dough for parathas..cover and let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes..
- For the stuffing…
- Preheat 2 tsp of oil in a pan,add cumin seeds in it and roast on the low flame..then add onion and add ginger garlic green chili paste mix well…
- Now add chopped cabbage and add salt, red chili powder chat masala, amchur powder, garam masala mix well stir and cook them for 5 min…
- The stuffing is ready and has cooked…
- For the paratha.
- After 20 min mash the dough slightly and preheat the pan or parathas.
- Now take a dough lump and shape it like and fill it with stuffing and close it…
- Now heat the tawa and spread oil on paratha and fry it from both sides.
- Prepare all the parathas in the same way and serve with curd…
If you find this Cabbage stuffed paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.