Mango Salsa Omelet. Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste and enjoy! Omelets are a simple, yet classy, breakfast treat that really is good for just about any meal. Cooked a couple minutes then added in about a cup of Mango Salsa, mixed until hot then set aside in a bowl.
This mango salsa is colorful, sweet, spicy, cool, surprising. I made this in June for a luau and people STILL remember it and ask. Watch how to make mango salsa in this short recipe video!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mango salsa omelet. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Salsa Omelet is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mango Salsa Omelet is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste and enjoy! Omelets are a simple, yet classy, breakfast treat that really is good for just about any meal. Cooked a couple minutes then added in about a cup of Mango Salsa, mixed until hot then set aside in a bowl.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango salsa omelet using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Salsa Omelet:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango salsa.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped red onion.
- Get 1 of diced Alphonso mangoes.
- Get 1 tsp of cilantro / coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of oil / butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of cheese (mozzarella).
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli diced.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
Mango salsa is fresh, delicious and simple to make with basic ingredients! This Mango Salsa is juicy, sweet, refreshing summer in a bowl! It's made with ripe mangos, crunchy bell peppers, zingy red onion, zesty cilantro, spicy jalapenos and tangy lime for the perfect balance of. This BEST fresh mango salsa recipe!
Steps to make Mango Salsa Omelet:
- Prepare mango salsa by dicing mangoes, tomato, onion, red chilli and cilantro. In a mix bowl add the diced salsa and mix well. And keep aside..
- In a bowl take 4 eggs. Whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.Now add salt, some chopped red onion. Some red and green chilli and chopped tomato and chilli flakes..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil or butter in a small saucepan over medium flame. Swirl the eggs around in the pan so that they coat the bottom and go half way up the sides..
- Cook for some mins once the omelet is set add some cheese onto one half of the omelet and then top with mango salsa..
- Now carefully fold the omelet over on itself and press lightly with the spatula. Continue to cook for some more mins..
- Now remove from heat and slide the omelet onto a plate and serve..
Mango salsa is a chunky salsa recipe that's a perfect blend of sweet and spicy! This sweet & spicy mango salsa recipe will be a hit at your next party! Homemade salsa is so easy I make mango salsa all the time, yet it just occurred to me that I had yet to post a classic homemade. This mango salsa also makes a great side dish to a summer BBQ – just grab a spoon! Mangos aren't just exceptionally tasty, they are also have incredible healing properties.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango salsa omelet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!