Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese. As Argentine red shrimp are so versatile, they can be used in almost most dishes in place of other kinds of meat. One recipe is tagliatelle with a white wine and garlic sauce with Argentinian red shrimp. See more ideas about Recipes, Shrimp recipes, Argentine red shrimp recipe.
They are basically the same deep water shrimp, just wild caught in the Western South Atlantic area. These red shrimp are a jumbo size, deveined, and then split shell which make them and Ez Peel. If you have never had an Argentine Red shrimp, I recommend you go and try some.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
As Argentine red shrimp are so versatile, they can be used in almost most dishes in place of other kinds of meat. One recipe is tagliatelle with a white wine and garlic sauce with Argentinian red shrimp. See more ideas about Recipes, Shrimp recipes, Argentine red shrimp recipe.
Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Prepare 8-10 oz of Argentine red shrimp raw peeled and deveined.
- Take of Olive oil for coating the shrimp.
- Prepare of Freeze-dried oregano or fresh.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 2 of medium tomatoes peeled, cored, and sliced roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of diced shallots.
- Make ready 1-2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take Dash of or so of white wine.
- Make ready of Red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1-2 oz. of Feta cheese crumbled.
- Make ready of Freeze-dried mint leave flakes or fresh.
- Make ready of Cooking, assembly, and baking.
- Make ready of Preheat the oven to 400f.
- Make ready of In a bowl, add a little olive oil, salt, pepper, a few dashes of oregano, and toss the shrimp in the seasoned oil to coat and set aside.
- Take of Heat a medium saute pan to medium and add 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Add shallots, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, saute until soft, about five minutes.
- Prepare of Add the tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. Simmer, mashing the tomatoes a bit. Cover and cook down until thickened. Remove the lid and cook to a sauce.
- Get of Add a splash of white wine and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Get of Transfer the tomatoes, shallots, and garlic onto individual ovenproof serving dishes and spread across the bottom.
- Prepare of Layer the shrimp across the tomatoes and crumble the feta over the shrimp.
- Make ready of Put into the oven and cook about 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- Make ready of Remove and sprinkle with Mint and serve along with crusty bread and White Wine.
Argentine Red shrimp are a cold water shrimp, with the taste and texture. Argentine red shrimp (Pleoticus Muelleri) has a sweet delicate flavor similar to that of Maine lobster. The primary packs are whole head-on, headless shell-on, EZ peel, peeled and deveined and peeled tail on. The popularity of this shrimp is quickly growing in North America.
Instructions to make Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Raw Argentine Red Shrimp with shell looks different then most..
- Cooked down Tomatoes..
- Add the Shimp, scatter some Feta and put in preheated 400f oven..
- Dust with Mint aand serve..
Argentine red shrimp is a delicate shrimp that is harvested from the coast of Argentina and then frozen for global transport. Argentine red shrimp is widely popular around the world but has just recently gained popularity I the United Sates. This leaves many who come across the mysterious. For example, Fass said that the U. Marina Del Ray's Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp is the perfect option for your next cookout.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!