Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe. You can have dark chocolate cranberry rice cake using 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake:
- Prepare of cake.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of arrowroot.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped dark chocolate (60 gms).
- Use 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 3 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- Take 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped almonds (optional).
- Get As needed of cranberry chia jam.
- Use 1 cups of cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Use 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need of toppings.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8-10 of few cranberries.
Instructions to make Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake:
- CAKE- Melt dark chocolate along with olive oil and cocoa powder in microwave..
- In a big bowl sift together brown rice flour, quinoa flour, arrowroot, baking soda, baking powder and salt twice..
- Add yogurt, vinegar, vanilla and milk to the melted chocolate and stir well..
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the dry ingredients, add sugar and chopped almonds and fold in gently just until it comes all together..
- Pour the batter in 9*9 inch greased baking tin and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- JAM- In a mixer grinder, grind cranberries, pomegranate juice and maple syrup until it forms a coarse/smooth paste..
- Cook the grinded mixture along with cinnamon stick for 5-7 minutes..
- Take out the cinnamon stick and add chia seeds. Let the chia seeds get expand in the jam for minimum 24 hours..
- Once the cake cools down completely cut the 3 inch round circles out of it..
- Stack 3-4 cake roundels by alternating it with cranberry jam layer..
- In a bowl make ganache by melting 1/2 cup dark chocolate along with 1/4 cup milk..
- Once the ganache cools down pour it over the cake roundel stacks and top it with cranberries..
And trust me, the combination of gooey chocolate, crunchy walnuts, and tart These thick and chewy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Walnut Cookies are sure to be a new holiday favorite in your home for years to come! Chocolate Cranberry Cake is so moist, tender, and studded with chocolate and cranberries! A perfect cake for the holiday season that is super flavorful because of a secret ingredient. This cake is adapted from my Dark Chocolate Red Wine Cake that is one of the easiest and best-tasting cakes. Traditional Christmas cake with cranberry on wooden board near silver baubles and pine needles isolated on grey.
If you find this Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.