Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce. Once boiling, add ravioli and Roma tomatoes. Add cooked ravioli to sauce and toss to evenly coat, then toss in half of the chopped basil. Add the dried basil, Wattie's Crushed and Sieved Tomatoes and sugar.
Serve with grated Parmesan and extra. Combine tomatoes with garlic, basil, oil and pepper. This sauce is quick and easy.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ravioli with tomato and basil sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Once boiling, add ravioli and Roma tomatoes. Add cooked ravioli to sauce and toss to evenly coat, then toss in half of the chopped basil. Add the dried basil, Wattie's Crushed and Sieved Tomatoes and sugar.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ravioli with tomato and basil sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce:
- Get 500 gr of ravioli or pasta with spinach and cheese filling.
- Prepare 500 ml of tomato paste.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 can of button mushroom.
- Get 1 handful of fresh basil (I didn't have it).
- Take 1 of tap salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get As needed of Water to boil ravioli.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 cup of water.
It goes well with other pasta types such as tortellini or penne. I serve this with a good quality, crusty bread. I use canned Italian tomatoes with basil and four cheese ravioli. And the oil at the end is essential for keeping the pasta from sticking together.
Steps to make Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce:
- Boil the water in a pot, add ravioli while the water is boiling, cook ravioli well..
- In the meantime, we cook the tomato and basil sauce. Preheat the saute pan with cooking oil, put chopped garlic in and stir it until half cooked..
- Add mushroom, stir them we until well done..
- Add tomato paste, salt, and pepper, mix them well..
- Add a cup of water and stir it well to the perfect thickness (not too thick and not too watery) sprinkle fresh and dried basil and cook for a minute..
- When the ravioli cooked well, drain the water and mix it to the sauce well..
- Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce is ready to enjoy..
Serve raviolis with sauce, garnish with parmesan and basil. Ricotta Basil Ravioli and Tomato Cream Sauce. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a sauce-pan over medium heat. Stir in sugar, salt, pepper, and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in basil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ravioli with tomato and basil sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!