Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy morning glory muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy morning glory muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy morning glory muffins recipe. You can cook healthy morning glory muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy morning glory muffins:
- Take 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/2 of of an large apple finely grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed grated carrots.
- Use 3/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chia seed.
- Get 1/2 cup of cranberries or raisins.
- Provide 1/2 of large apple cubed.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped toasted walnuts.
Instructions to make Healthy morning glory muffins:
- Preheat to 350 F.
- Spray muffin tin with oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the ground oat flour, chia seed, cranberries or raisins and chopped walnuts and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together green yogurt, egg, honey, vanilla, grated carrots, grated apple, and chopped apples.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and fold to moisten all the flour until just combined.
- Pour into muffin tins and garnish the top with more crushed oats and crushed walnuts(optional).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown in the sides.
- Cool in wire rack out of the tin.
- Enjoy! Can freeze the rest in airtight container.
These are almost like a carrot cake muffin, but with no guilt! I subbed coconut oil for olive oil and cinnamon for nutmeg.. These Morning Glory muffins are full of everything you'd expect in the bakery favorite-carrots, apple and raisins, topped with nuts and toasted wheat germ. If raisins aren't your favorite, substitute an equal amount of the dried fruit of your choice. In large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
If you find this Healthy morning glory muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.