Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs. These roasted garlic chicken puffs are a great appetizer to make for any potluck or get together. Everyone brought an appetizer to the party. I brought my new favorite finger food.
Preparation Cook chicken and shred into fine chunks. Garlic Chicken Puffs is a family favorite appetizer! Creamy garlic chicken wrapped in a crescent roll for the perfect appetizer.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted garlic chicken puffs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These roasted garlic chicken puffs are a great appetizer to make for any potluck or get together. Everyone brought an appetizer to the party. I brought my new favorite finger food.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted garlic chicken puffs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs:
- Make ready 4 of cans crescent rolls.
- Take 2 of -8 oz. package's cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken breast (chopped in small fine chunks).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped green onion.
Garlic Chicken Puffs have a rich creamy garlic chicken mixture inside a croissant and baked to form a yummy appetizer. This finger food is a big crowd pleaser and great for. CHICKEN BOUCHEE OR CHICKEN PUFFS – Jehan Can Cook. Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner so I will be sharing recipes that would be perfect on your holiday table until the holidays are over!
Instructions to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs:
- Cook your 1 lb of chicken in a non stick pan with a little olive oil and salt pepper to taste on medium heat. While chicken is half done add your 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh garlic. Cook until garlic is browned/reduced. Let chicken cool a little and chop into fine small chunks..
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add warm chicken & garlic mixture and combine..
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of filling into crescent roll and cook per instructions on can..
- It's okay to over stuff crescent rolls and have them ooze out the sides. The mixture goes a long way..
Pesto chicken breast wrapped in puff pastry and served with roasted tomatoes. I love cutting into this puff pastry parcel to find a well seasoned full chicken breast, adjust the garlic to your preference if desired. Wrap each chicken breast in puff pastry. I ended up just going with a super-simple garlic, garlic, and more garlic recipe. But feel free to sub in your favorite fresh herbs, honey, or whatever may float your boat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted garlic chicken puffs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!