Vegan Apple Tarte Tartin.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegan apple tarte tartin. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Apple Tarte Tartin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Apple Tarte Tartin is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan apple tarte tartin using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Apple Tarte Tartin:
- Prepare of Apples, 8 Less or More.
- Get 2 TBSP of Vegan Butter Melted,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- Take Pinch of Cinnamon Powder,.
- Take 55 g of Vegan Butter,.
- Get 80 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Prepare Pinch of Cream of TarTar,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Apple Brandy,.
- Get of Frozen Vegan Puff Pastry Thawed But Chilled, 200g Less or More.
Instructions to make Vegan Apple Tarte Tartin:
- Preheat oven to 190 degree celsius or 375 fahrenheit. Peel, core and halved the apples. *Apples oxidize super fast in the place I reside. I submerge my apples in a combination of water, salt and fresh lemon juice. This will prevent the apples from oxidizing too fast.*.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted butter, muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Mix until sugar has dissolved. Add in the apples. Toss well until the apples are coated well with the butter mixture..
- Set aside. In an oven proof skillet over medium heat, add butter, sugar and cream of tartar. *If you do not have cream of tartar, you can replace it with 1 TBSP of fresh lemon juice.*.
- Swirl the skillet until butter and sugar are well combined. Continue cooking until bubbles start to form slowly. Add in apple brandy. Swirl to combine well..
- Continue cooking until bubbles start to form again. Remove from heat. Lay the in the apples, cut side up. Try to lay the apples closely to one another..
- Drizzle any leftover liquid from the melted butter mixture over the apples. Return back to the heat and continue cooking until bubbles start to form again. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 mins..
- While the apples are baking, roll out puff pastry to about 1/4 thick and slightly bigger than your skillet. You don't have to roll out into a perfect circle. After 15 mins, remove the skillet of apples from the oven. Carefully place the puff pastry over the apples..
- Use an offset spatula to tuck the sides of the puff pastry into the apples. Lastly, prick holes gently on the puff pastry with a fork. Return to the oven and continue baking for about 20 to 30 mins or until the puff pastry turns golden brown..
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down for 30 mins. Use an offset spatula and run the sides to loosen the puff pastry. Place a large plate, which is bigger than your skillet, over the puff pastry..
- Confidently flip. Voila. You can see how beautiful the apple tarte tartin is. Slice and serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan apple tarte tartin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!