Sweet Potato Barfi.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato barfi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Barfi is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Potato Barfi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato barfi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Take ½ kg of Shakarkandi/Sweet Potato (boiled and mashed).
- Get 3-4 tbsp of beetroot juice.
- Prepare 400 grams of Milkmaid–.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of Desiccated coconut powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom powder–.
- Get As needed of Some finely chopped nuts (Almond, Cashew nuts).
- Make ready 8/9 of Raisins.
- Take As needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Boil, peel and mash shakarkandi In a heavy bottom pan add ghee, add shakarkandi and cook 4_5 minutes..
- Add beetroot juice and cook few minutes, then add milkmaid, green cardamom powder, desiccated coconut powder and cook few more minutes..
- Keep on cooking till it starts leaving the sides of pan and changes into a lump..
- Take off the flame, put in the greased plate and spread to form a uniform layer..
- Garnish with pistachio, cool it and cut into desired shape..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato barfi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!