chocolate turnovers. Drizzle melted chocolate over each turnover. CINNAMON TURNOVERS: Omit chocolate chips and ground cinnamon. Enjoy flaky, buttery chocolate turnovers made with puff pastry.
Learn how to make homemade Chocolate Turnovers! These can be made with either my homemade puff pastry or pie dough or with store-bought pastry crust. Buttery, flaky pastry packed with melty.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate turnovers. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
chocolate turnovers is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. chocolate turnovers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Drizzle melted chocolate over each turnover. CINNAMON TURNOVERS: Omit chocolate chips and ground cinnamon. Enjoy flaky, buttery chocolate turnovers made with puff pastry.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate turnovers using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate turnovers:
- Make ready 1 of sheet puff pastry, thawed.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cream or half and half.
- Take 9 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of flour, for rolling pastry.
Martha Stewart uses store-bought puff pastry to make simple chocolate turnovers in just minutes. Brought to you by Martha Stewart. These would be good on Christmas morning or on Valentine's Day. trim with fluted pastry wheel. Transfer turnover with a spatula to cookie sheet, and brush top with egg.
Steps to make chocolate turnovers:
- on lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry slightly to a 12" square. cut into 9 equal pieces..
- whisk together egg yolk and cream. brush along two sides of each piece of pastry..
- place 1 tablespoon chocolate chips in the center of each piece of pastry, and fold over into a triangle, pressing closed..
- freeze on baking sheet 20 minutes. meanwhile, preheat oven to 400..
- brush remaining egg yolk mixture liberally over turnovers. bake 14 minutes or until golden brown..
This recipe for mini chocolate turnovers is ideal for breakfast, dessert, snacks or your next party. Try a combination of chocolate and cheese for a Parisian-style treat. Perfect with a steaming cup of coffee. Chocolate Turnovers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate Turnovers recipe: Try this Chocolate Turnovers recipe, or contribute your own.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate turnovers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!