Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, super simple greek-inspired layered tomato salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super simple greek-inspired layered tomato salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad:
- Make ready 1 of large ripe beefsteak tomato, cut into roughly 1/4-inch slices.
- Take of salt & pepper.
- Get a few of very thin slices of onion (preferably red).
- Make ready of oregano (fresh or dried is fine).
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- Take of lemon.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad:
- Arrange your sliced tomatoes on a plate and season *very* lightly with salt and pepper. (Remember, the Feta is salty, too.).
- Top with onions….
- Then with oregano….
- Then with crumbled Feta….
- Squeese a lemon wedge over the whole thing… (a little red wine vinegar also works.
- And a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and that's it!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food super simple greek-inspired layered tomato salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!