Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips:
- Prepare 8-10 of chicken thighs.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 4 sprigs of rosemary chopped.
- Take 1 of /2 pound of red grapes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of thyme.
- Get of Salt and pepper course on hand.
- Take 8 of potatoes and 3-4 small parsnips.
- Get 1/3 of butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 of sour cream.
- Take 2 of pinch’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs. Sprinkle w generous amount of salt and pepper. I use sea salt or pink salt. Add some rosemary and fresh thyme on top. Set aside.
- Using your cast iron skillet heat 2tbsp olive oil on 6/8 med high. Add in fresh garlic and spread on the bottom of hot pan..
- Add chicken, fat side down for 6-8 minutes then flip, sprinkle opposite side w salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary. Each side should be browned for 6-8 minutes. Take off the stove.
- Add onions and grapes plus left over rosemary to the pan. Then pour / drizzle balsamic vinegar over chicken and grapes etc. Place your chicken and cast iron in oven for 20 minutes on 400..
- Start your peeled potatoes and parsnips by boiling, then prepare to mash them w milk, thyme, butter, sour cream and a dash of cinnamon..
- Enjoy a lovely dinner serve the chicken over the parsnip potatoes, serve w pan sauce! Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!