Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake. Place oven rack in the center position. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl. This pound cake recipe yields a very dense but moist cake.
This ricotta pound cake has the dense texture and sweet flavor of traditional pound cake. However, the ricotta cheese adds extra moisture and spring to the cake, softening it and making it less crumbly. You don't taste cheese; the cake tastes richer, while still tasting of sugar and butter.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ricotta cheese pound cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Place oven rack in the center position. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl. This pound cake recipe yields a very dense but moist cake.
Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ricotta cheese pound cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake:
- Prepare 90 g of Coconut Oil (or Butter).
- Get 180 g of Sugar.
- Get 225 of g(8oz) Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Marsala Wine (or Vanilla Extract).
- Make ready 1 of Lemon (Lemon zest).
- Get of ………………………………………………………………..
- Make ready of -Dry Ingredients-.
- Take 180 g of Cake Flour ★.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Baking Powder ★.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon ★.
- Take of ………………………………………………………….
- Get 100 g of (1 bar) Chocolate.
Easy Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake – a terrific little cake with plenty of lemon flavor and an amazing moist texture. Lightly glazed with a lemon syrup for intense lemon tang. I promised you another recipe featuring the amazing, delicious and versatile ricotta cheese, and here it is! Whip together butter and ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake:
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- I'm using whole wheat cake flour..
- Combine all of ★the dry ingredients and put it aside..
- Place the coconut oil & sugar into a large bowl..
- Add ricotta cheese..
- Add eggs one by one and keep mixing..
- Add Marsala wine..
- Add the lemon zest..
- Add the ★ mixed dry ingredients and lightly mix. Don't knead..
- Add chopped chocolate..
- Pour it into the oil-sprayed loaf pan..
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter free..
The ricotta gives this cake a moist texture and a less dense crumb than you get with pound cakes using cream cheese. The recipe also includes the use of a vanilla bean in addition to vanilla extract. I've made the vanilla bean optional, because I realise that most people probably don't have vanilla beans lying around in their pantries. But if you do have a vanilla bean-use it. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar using an electric mixer until well combined.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ricotta cheese pound cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!