Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake. This Triple Layer Chocolate Mousse Cake is an amazing combination of chocolate cake, chocolate and white chocolate mousse! Spread the white chocolate mousse into an even layer on top of the chocolate mousse. This decadent flourless chocolate cake which is topped with the best chocolate mousse I've ever tasted, and a slightly sweet, yet rich and creamy, white chocolate mousse layer, is hard to part with.
Layers of flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate mousse and white chocolate mousse are to-die for! I have been tempted by Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake for well over three years now. I've seen a variety of recipes in a number of different places and have bookmarked it and doggy-eared it.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate mousse 3 layer cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Triple Layer Chocolate Mousse Cake is an amazing combination of chocolate cake, chocolate and white chocolate mousse! Spread the white chocolate mousse into an even layer on top of the chocolate mousse. This decadent flourless chocolate cake which is topped with the best chocolate mousse I've ever tasted, and a slightly sweet, yet rich and creamy, white chocolate mousse layer, is hard to part with.
Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate mousse 3 layer cake using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake:
- Make ready of Sponge Cake Layer.
- Take 1 TBsp of Butter.
- Take 1 TBsp of milk.
- Get 1 Cup of Flour.
- Get 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of White Sugar.
- Make ready of Red Velvet Layers.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Caster Sugar.
- Get 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 2 TBsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cooking Oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Get 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract or Strawberry Extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Red Food Colouring.
- Take of Chocolate Mousse Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Take 225 g of Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts.
- Get 250 ml of Anchor Long Life Cream.
- Make ready 1 pack (250 g) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (At Room Temperature).
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Caster Sugar.
Try this delicious recipe for a dessert that's both pleasing to the eye as well as to your sweet tooth. All three layers (the cake, middle layer with heavy cream and semisweet chocolate and top layer with white chocolate and heavy cream ) are If this Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake looked decadent, trust me, the taste is completely in sync with the look – fabulous. The only thing left now is to keep this. This is the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180*c (350*f)..
- Make the sponge cake first. Put butter and milk in a small microwave bowl and melt the butter, set aside. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and sugar. (always sift the dry ingredients when making a cake)..
- In a electric mixer, add and mix sugar and eggs, add one egg at a time, and mix well til well combined. Then add the vanilla extract and mix. Slowly add the flour mixture in 3 parts and fold in the melted butter and milk til the batter is mixed well. The batter should be a little runny so it is easy to pour in your cake tin..
- Pour the batter in a greased springform cake tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes. While the cake is cooking, clean your mixer bowl and prepare the red velvet layers..
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and soda. In a clean mixer bowl, add eggs, oil, buttermilk, food colouring and vanilla extract and mix well. Then slowly add the flour mixture and fold in, careful not to over mix..
- Spread the batter evenly in two greased cake tins (make sure that the cake tins are the same brand) When the sponge cake is baked, take out of the oven and let it cool on a cooling rack and put the red velvet batter cake tins in and bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Now it's time to make the chocolate frosting. Again, clean your mixer bowl. Add the chocolate melts and cream in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute, and stir till the chocolate has melted and mixed well. Set aside, and again, in a clean mixer bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the chocolate and sugar and mix till smooth and creamy. Put the mouse in the fridge until the cake layers are completely cooled..
- Assemble the cake. Carefully place one red velvet layer on a large plate or a cake plate if you have one. Gently shave off some the top of the layer. Next, made some strawberry icing with icing sugar, strawberry extract and red food colouring and spread the icing on the top and put the sponge layer on top of the layer and gently press down and add more icing on top. Then, add the second red velvet layer on top. Then frost the whole cake with the chocolate mousse. If desired, you can decorate your cake with the extra frosting. Put the fridge for 30 minutes for the mousse to set..
Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache. If you make this Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #alsothecrumbsplease on Instagram! It's a parve dessert, which means it's a neutral food, that can be eaten with a meat meal because it is nondairy. To answer your question, I'd probably say no for using it as a filling unless your buttercream dam is hearty enough to hold the top layer of cake. This intensely moist and fudgy cake is filled with chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, then iced with rich chocolate frosting.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate mousse 3 layer cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!