Balsamic Chicken Thighs.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, balsamic chicken thighs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Chicken Thighs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Balsamic Chicken Thighs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have balsamic chicken thighs using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 10 of boneless,skinless chicken thighs; each cut into 3 strips.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Get 1 of yellow squash; medium dice.
- Make ready 1 of small red onion; medium dice.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves; creamed.
- Take 4 C of long grain rice.
- Make ready 8 C of vegetable stock.
- Make ready 1 C of balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of sugar.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Take 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Balsamic Chicken Thighs:
- Let chicken sit at room temp for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Drizzle enough olive oil over the chicken to coat. Toss. Season with salt and pepper..
- Combine rice and vegetable stock in a medium sized saucepot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, but do not remove the lid. Let steam 5 minutes..
- Heat a large saucepot with olive oil..
- Brown chicken on both sides and remove to a plate..
- Add squash, bell peppers, and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic during last minute of cooking..
- Melt butter slowly in a small saucepan until browned. Not black. Remove from heat..
- Add garlic and chicken. Cook 1 minute..
- Add balsamic and sugar. Reduce over medium heat until nearly dry..
- Serve over rice. Drizzle with brown butter. Garnish with basil..
- Try serving with a salad dressing, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, or extra vinegar if a sauce is desired. Parmigiano Reggiano makes a great garnish as well..
- Variations; Parsley, thyme, oregano, zucchini, sage, thyme, tomatoes, lemon, beef, pork, ricotta, gruyere, parmesean, romano, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, provolone, fennel, figs, dijon, country mustard, kale, spinach, arugula, brown rice, shallots, scallions, chives, caramelized onions,.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food balsamic chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!