Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy chocolate pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy chocolate pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy chocolate pancake recipe. You can have fluffy chocolate pancake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy chocolate pancake:
- Provide of INGREDIENTS for 18cm Pancake.
- You need 80 g of Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs).
- Get 30 g of Sugar.
- Get 40 g of Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs).
- Take 2 g of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 55 g of Flour.
- Take 10 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Use 8 g of Baking Powder.
- Take 48 g of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 60 g of Milk.
Instructions to make Fluffy chocolate pancake:
- Prepare an 18cm bottom-removable round cake pan and cover the inside with parchment paper (If you don't have parchment paper, you can use regular paper)..
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use..
- Beat the egg yolk in a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla essence and milk and whisk well..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 1 min (to equalize the size of bubbles). Move to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the whipped egg whites (meringue) and mix with a spatula until half-mixed..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix with a spatula until you can't see the flour any more..
- Add the vegetable oil to the mixture and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with butter. Place the sponge cake pan upside down into the skillet. Pour the mixture into the mold and cover the mold with a lid. Cook for 35 min or until bubbles appear on the surface..
- Remove the cake pan and parchment paper. Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side..
- Serve with whipped cream, fruits, chocolate sauce etc….
If you find this Fluffy chocolate pancake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.