Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp recipe. To cook coconut shrimp you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Shrimp:
- You need of For Coconut Shrimps:.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable Oil, for frying.
- Get 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs (japanese style).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 pinch of Paprika.
- Use 1 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites.
- Use 1/2 cup of Corn-Starch.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Extra Large Easy Peel Shrimp (devein & leave tails on).
- Take of For Dipping Sauce:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Use 1 cup of Orange Mermalade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
Instructions to make Coconut Shrimp:
- Devein and wash shrimp, leaving the tails on..
- Heat 2 Tbsps oil over medium-high heat.
- Season panko bread crumbs with salt and paprika.
- Toss coconut with seasoned panko bread crumbs to combine..
- On a separate bowl, beat the egg whites lightly.
- Coat shrimp lightly in corn-starch, then dip shrimp in the egg whites, then coat shrimp with the coconut breading.
- Fry shrimp about 5 minutes in hot oil until evenly golden and crispy. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the shrimp to a baking sheet lined with paper towels..
- Dipping Sauce:.
- Add all dipping sauce ingredients to a pot on a low temperature. Heat for 10 minutes, making sure you stir ingredients every few minutes, serve with coconut shrimp..
If you find this Coconut Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.